Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Enough With Gay Vampire Crap!!!







Well,I've tried to put off any rants about something that has become one of the things I despise more than anything else on this mother f'in earth (even more than Nickleback!!)...but I cant take it any longer!! Fuck Twilight!! And all this gay looking vampire bullshit!! Seriously look at the dude to the leftt!! The dude looks like he just wants to run or maybe skip home and watch "What Not To Wear" immediately...Whats with this crap??


And dont even get me started on that no talent skank that plays the lead in that flick...that girl looks the same all the time...like she's sucking on a lemon or like she's taken a crap in her pants!!
Every movie that I have seen her ass in she acts the same,she just mopes around,the whole time in every damn movie...Seriously a one note chick!!Homegirl you suck!!
Really,if you watch Twilight,your either in one of three categories...you either have a vagina,your gay,or your dragged to the fucker by your wife who naturally falls into the vagina category (in theory at least).... And I'm not trying to be a homophobe or anything but,seriously take a look at the dude again,then look at this gay ass shit to the right...



Gay!!!

Supposedly this pic is for the new sequel some bullshit called New Moon...look at these fuckers,I'm surprised they arent all lathered up in baby oil and wearing leather and shit...They are "supposedly" werewolves...I didnt know werewolves formed boy bands..wonder which one is supposed to be the "bad" boy band member??

All I'm trying to say is that this crap is awful...homoerotic bullshit...it makes the Anne Rice stuff look straight....Ok I gotta simma down,I really didnt want to have to write about this today,but I really couldnt think of anything else to write about today and its been a long ass day,and I'm bored and this frickin shit pisses me off everytime I see pics of Mr. "I'm so misunderstood I just want to crawl into bed and listen to my Cure and Smiths cd's and wear black all day" and that damn fag hag...ugh...
Oh and of course because of this bullshit,theres more gay emo vampire shit on the way....YEAH!! The CW has some crap called The Vampire Diaries coming out this Fall...its supposedly more teen angst vampire bile...I'm sure they'll be some more Twilight wannabes coming out at the theaters soon enough also,pushed towards The LOGO/HG Network dudes,and mini van driving soccer moms and 14 year old girls everywhere!!
I just miss the good old fashioned scary ass bad ass vampires that wanted nothing more than to bite your head off...at least True Blood (which I dont watch,but have seen commercials for) doesnt have the gayness in it...kind of hard to have gayness in a show set in the deep south (unless its Deliverance)...man I hope its true that there is a sequel to 30 Days of Night...Now that flick brought the scary vampires!!With my luck though it'll be set in San Francisco...sigh...I'm sure I'll be writing more about this shit...supposedly theres another one coming after this bullshit in November...great..

FUCK TWILIGHT AND ALL THE FUCKERS WHO LIKE IT!!


To be continued!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, i had to do it. Sorr bout that. I totally agree with this post. Vimpires are Supposed to be BAD ASS!! They sure as shit don't SPARKLE in the sunlight. They Fuckin DIE, do they not. Unless, they are not actually vampires, but rather some form of Genetic hybrid made up of 1/4 Vampire and 1/2 Fairy and 1/4 Big Gay AL. THAT would make a fine gay vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what else to say...but Hell Yeah

    ReplyDelete