Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thriller





Ok,so I'm not trying to be a sarcastic A Hole about this...but it might be the best career move Micheal Jackson has had since 1983 by dying a few weeks ago.I know that sounds awful,and I dont mean to sound mean spirited.But think about it for a second...The dude wasnt selling squat here in the states any longer (Yes I know he was still hugely popular in Europe,but so is the band Live...so thats not saying much).
Anyways,before he passed away,he was an afterthought here in the U.S.,and he was kind of a butt to a lot of jokes still.But most of this country couldnt have cared less about him prior to June 25th (this is kind of sad,but its true,just think about it). You couldnt hardly find a MJ fan anywhere around,and now all of a sudden their coming out of the closet (hehe) ... I mean my gosh he's probably sold more albums in the last two weeks than the man has sold this past decade.
Oh,and all those people who are all of a sudden MJ fans from way back...PLEASE!! People I'm calling shenanigans on all your asses!!! Look I know theres a decent amount of real fans out there and for them I'm sorry their idol passed away,but the rest of these fuckers who all of a sudden act like they own every motherluvin album of his,and are overloading L.A today I'm calling bullshit!! They are just trying to be a part of hype and the circus that is going on in L.A.
I read at lunch today,people are trying to sell tix that they won through a free lottery to attend the memorial they were trying to sell on Craigslist (huh,I thought that was just for sexual deviants) and Ebay...thats pathetic,the only people that should be going to the memorial should be the actual fans,not people trying to make a buck.
To Micheal Jackson and his fans,I'm sorry that he passed away,and may he rest in peace,meanwhile the posers after today can go back to listening to Akon or Nickleback or whatever the hell it was they were "fans" of before two weeks ago.
Oh and its sad how the same media who chased him out of the country a few years ago and made him look like a loopy perv are cannonizing him now....just sad...if they felt like this before June 25th,they should have been treating the dude like this before he died.
I just hope the Jackson clan doesnt try to milk his passing away to make a buck down the road....

No comments:

Post a Comment