Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ouch!!!



So,I've been M.I.A the last few days because of the holiday weekend and stuff.I was going to write yesterday,but I have had the worst sinus headache crap that I think I've ever had the last couple of days.I mean just awful...the kind that makes you wanna say cut my head off and put it in deep freeze Ted Williams style till the frickin headache goes away....Anyways the pressure was so bad I felt like my head looked like this....


By the way what the hell is this shit?? My wife was kind enough to show me this mess over the weekend...evidently in Japan its the new "fad" to inject a buttload of silicone in your head..it lasts only 24 hours.but seriously how the hell is this safe...also why the hell would you want to look like the elephant man?? I mean look at the retard on the right and look at the pic of the Elephant man (ok so its not the best pic of the dude but give me a break,the dude died like 120 years ago),but really look at the two,all the bagelhead dude needs to do is slobber a bit and say "I am not an animal"...just some dumb shit.



The original Bagel Head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment