Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yippee Ki Ai Mother Fu*#er!!!




Its time to get motherfuckin John Mcclain (aka Bruce motherfuckin Willis) on the phone!! Just read that those crazy lil fuckers in North Korea were responsible for cyber attacks on U.S and South Korean government websites...ok,this is a little too close to the last Die Hard flick,so help me God if frickin Justin Long has anything to do with this crap...he's going down.And someone needs to find Timothy Olyphant also (I know my wife would like that job)...theres no word of his involvement in this crap but I wouldnt put it past that crazy ass Kim Jong Il to have watched that movie and kidnapped Mr. Olyphant and demanding the poor guy "You Do EET NOW!! Just Like In Da MOOVIEE"(thats my North Korean accent)...Seriously its time somebody put a cap in that lil dudes head!!And Bruce is the man to do it...to coin a phrase from one of my all time fav movies "theres two things Bruce came do...that was kick some ass and drink some beer....and he's almost out of beer"









Crazy lil fucker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment