Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Wondering....



Ok,so today I'm putzing around the net and having my breakfast when I saw this on one of our local news sites.Evidently there is a nudist colony not far from my house....now while that might seem like a pretty cool thing and you would think old Scout would be intrigued to at least stop bye and check the scenery out at this place (The White Tail Resort...nice)...uhm yeah,uhm no...

The pic above is from the record breaking skinny dip that the resort held the other day (must've been a slow news day). Oh and before I go any further...my wife might want to check and find out what my Father in Law was doing a few days back...check the dude out on the bottom right...I swear it looks just like him!!!HA!!

Anyhow,why is it all nudist colonies contain nothing but old couples and ugly people?? Dont believe me look at the pic above and the pics below...




















Seriously,I just dont get it...now I'm not asking for some model hot people,but for crying out loud,who wants to walk around and see some dude that looks like a prune,just all hanging out "Hey look at my 75 year old pecker!!"...instead of some chick looking like Ali Larter theres someone that looks like Kirstie Alley,or instead of someone looking like Daisy Fuentes (who still has it going on),theres someone who looks like Miss Daisy!! WTF??? Guess its just one of lifes mysteries,like the pyramids,crop circles,Tyler Perry's success....Now,scuse me while I email my Father in law...he's got some explaining to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment