Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hotness of the Week





























SHAZAM!!! So,I figured I'd go ahead and do my favorite bit of the week a little early this week because with the holiday weekend and stuff I probably wont have time or feel like writing anything.Plus I dont have crap to do at work right now...so what the hell...
This lovely thing of hotness is Julianna Guill. She hasnt been in a ton of stuff yet,but she is probably best known as the "perfect nipple placement" girl from the Friday the 13th remake (if you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean).
Friday the 13th is the only horror flick she's been in...but man oh man what a scene she had in it!! Make ya wanna slap your grandma!!
She's also been in that comedy Fired Up,that looks funny,just havent gotten around to it...and she was also evidently on some eps of one of my wifes favorite shows One Tree Hill...so as you can tell she is just starting out.
But she's got a lot going on...she's got an adorably cute face,a kick ass bod,and she aint scared to get nekkid!! So she has lots of potential!!!
So heres to perfect nipple placement!!!
Happy Fourth of July to everyone and dont burn anything down with fireworks,because you were in a drunken stupor and it seemed like a great idea to play with that bottle rocket in the backyard after a fifth of vodka and a 12 pack of brew!!




No comments:

Post a Comment